Thank you for your continued co-operation in keeping our Customers, Community and Staff safe! Heaslip Ford is operating Sales ‘by appointment only’ and have Sales Staff on-site to assist you. Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM and Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM.
Parts & Service also remain open Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm providing you with a contactless service experience.
For Service: Please call 905-768-3393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sales: Please call 905-768-3393 or email email@example.com
Heaslip Ford’s Service Department -Vehicle Pick Up & Delivery Process
The Service Department will communicate with you regarding your vehicle keys and whether or not your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry (push button start)
- Our Driver will ensure that they are equipped with the proper PPE (apply gloves and a mask)
- If you are present during the delivery, we will be sure to adhere to the current social distancing rules by keeping 6 feet or 2 meters apart.
- Our Driver will then leave a vehicle in your driveway (NOT TO BE DRIVEN) and will take your vehicle back to the Dealership.
- Our Service Department will then disinfect all interior/exterior ‘touch points’ with Lysol (or other disinfectant), i.e.: steering wheel, shifter, door handle, etc. and apply a seat and steering wheel cover. Once the Service work has been completed, we will ensure that the vehicle is disinfected again prior to being returned to you with your paperwork.
We recommend that you take advantage of our Remote Payment options
Our Disinfectant Process – Sales & Service
The additional disinfecting steps we are taking to create a safer experience for both the customer and dealership employee. Please note that prior to us compiling the Customer’s paperwork we are doing so with freshly washed hands, and in a safe and sanitized environment. The pen that we provide to you has been sanitized or you will be provided with a new pen that is yours to keep!
Our disinfecting process includes:
- Employees wear form fitting nitrile or latex gloves when disinfecting a vehicle
- A disinfectant is then used to clean high-touch areas of the customer’s vehicle:
- Exterior door handles
- Steering wheel — including buttons
- Center console — outside only
- Gear Selector (Dial/Handle)
- Radio/HVAC Areas
- Start/Stop button
- Driver door armrest and center console
- Window/Seat/Mirror controls
- Rear View Mirror
- Seatbelt Buckle & Anchor
- Key fob
- Other – Depending on vehicle, ensure all other key touchpoints are wiped down Seat and Steering Wheel covers are applied
As a company proudly serving the community, we know how critical the prevention recommendations from Health Authorities are, in ensuring the Health & Safety of employees and Customers during difficult and complex times like these.