X-Plan Ford Partner Recognition
What is X-Plan
Under the Ford Partner Recognition Program (also known as X-Plan), Ford Motor Company provides exclusive discounts to the employees of it’s fleet customers. More simply put, if your employer is a Ford Motor Company Recognized Partner, you pay only slightly more than the active employee price.
Heaslip Ford is a strong supporter of Ford X-Plan Pricing and strongly encourages our customers to contact us to learn if you qualify for X-Plan Partner Pricing.
Who is Eligible?
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract), retirees and their spouses of eligible partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and universities where Ford recruits.
- Members, Customers and spouses of selected organizations/associations with close strategic ties to Ford Motor Company.
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree through the Friends & Neighbours Program.
- Participation is by invitation only, not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
- Two new products per calendar year may be purchased/leased in total.
What Vehicles are Eligible?
You can buy or lease any new Ford vehicle on X-Plan with a few restrictions. Leases must be done under Fords Red Carpet Lease Plan and all financing must be done through Ford Credit. New past model year vehicles still qualify for X-Plan, but only until March 31st of the current model year. For example, unsold new 2022 vehicles will no longer qualify as of April 1, 2023.
What Proof Do I Need?
Once you have your PIN, contact Heaslip Ford and let your Sales and Leasing Consultant know that you are an X-Plan customer. You will be required to show proof of employment or retirement from a qualifying partner company. Pay stubs, company ID cards or health benefits cards are all acceptable. We cannot accept business cards. You will also need to be a resident of Canada.
Participants can obtain a PIN by logging on to www.fordpartner.com or by calling 1-877-XPLAN-00 (975-2600).